April 12, 2022 Virtual Public Meeting for the US Open Government National Action Plan
- Tuesday, April 12 / 3:00 - 4:30 pm ET
- Meeting slides (PDF)
This will be a follow-up to the November 2021 meeting with opportunity for public input and actionable steps toward co-creating the 5th US National Action Plan for Open Government.
- Welcome and introductions (White House and GSA)
- Updates on the National Action Plan process and organizational structure (White House and GSA)
- Overview of the updated OGP Handbook (Alonso Cerdan, Open Government Partnership)
- Recommendations for the US NAP Co-creation process (Nada Zohdy, Global Integrity)
- The US Open Government Multi-Stakeholder Forum (Philip Ashlock, GSA)
- Overview of the FOIA Advisory Committee (Alina Semo, NARA)
- Next steps on the NAP co-creation process
Join the Open Government Mailing List for updates.